Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Remembering Sept. 11th

Well, I recall that day quite vividly. I was logging onto a my usual game site and heard tlak of a building blowing up. I figured it was a castle siege - until someone explained that it was real. After rushing to the TV and watching in disbelief, I woke my roomies and we sat in shock.

Even as a non-American, I felt terrific shock and sadness.

Now that brings me to my next point, how much I do not like Hankyoreah. I try to site from them as often as possible, and they do a fine job of attacking big business, but all to often, they step over the line.


The Grand National Party is flying into a building titled the "transfer of wartime command authority," which they are opposed to currently.
"Thanks to this, we’re going to be able to get Korea to foot more of the bill for having U.S. troops over there," says Bush. - (Hankyoreh Geurimpan, 5 September 2006)

Way over the line.

1 comment:

Jellie said...

One of the most tragic event in the world's history. A lot have died and it changed a lot of things.