Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Testing, testing...

This is a test. This is only a test. If you are surprised to see me writing on this blog again, please realize that... this is only a test. I'm writing again to find out if I have time to try to revive this 'ol thing. If I keep posting, then I guess you'll know eh?

Speaking of tests, the Chosun Ilbo
http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/news/200608/200608280027.html
is warning that a North Korean Nuclear test is just over the horizon
.

National Intelligence Service director Kim Seung-kyu said Monday. “Nuclear test facilities are always on standby in North Korea, but we don’t have any direct information indicating that the North is preparing for such a test,”

And what is the South going to do about it? Nadda! As it stands right now, the current administration is planning to do exactly, well not exactly, well, almost something... ok, not much. But they just might get "red in the face" - oh wait, that's only for the Americans. For their Northern Brethren, I'm guessing Noh will send rice! Gotta' celebrate a passing test score somehow!!! lol

No comments: